How to Make an Among Us Character (Difficulty: ⬜ )

Just wondering, well where can we talk off-topic?

On the discord.

You’re technically not supposed to be off topic at all in this forum. The mods have been quite lenient lately but it’s still risky.

1 Like

Or the wixsite

I don’t have a discord account, I don’t feel like risking it. I’ll get in to much trouble with my dad. I asked him and he sad no. If I asked him again (this would be like my 100th time), well, I don’t wanna risk it. I’m not even sure if I should be on this forum, but he never said no forums, so…

Nobody really posts on the wixsite

Oh. Ok

I really like never go there. Is that the code-sharing website?

Yep

1 Like

It revived again, it wasn’t only active during the summer.

Try not to post here anymore, I don’t think I’m pretty cool would appreciate you all turning this into a chat room lol

5 Likes

Just saying, this is the last post. But I have done all the necessities on my Among Us map! So now it is playable! (also, sory Im_Pretty_Cool for turning this into a chat room, it’s kinda my fault on post 7)

1 Like

WHAT HAPPENED I go away for like 2 hours and I come back with +80 replies on my topic.

Yeah, let’s… not turn this into a chat room please.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. Also to get back on-topic the among us art you did is actually really good.

3 Likes

I just saw this lol, It looks absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Thank you, you were technically the one who inspired it!

3 Likes

Fancy seeing you here in electrical red, don’t you agree this is such a good guide?

Red?

AHHHHHHHHH

7 Likes

Slam the report button! Oh oops, accidentally pressed the like button. Very good/suspicious guide!

5 Likes

I don’t play Amoung Us, but I know that Design is hard. Nice guide!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, I didn’t expect to get so many compliments on this!

4 Likes