How to Make an Airport/Train Station w/ tickets | TUTORIAL | Difficulty:đźź©

Here’s how to make an airport or train station with tickets. This is just my version of it, there are different ways to set up the tickets function.

STEP ONE

Place a toolbox and then two shelves on both sides of it as the ticket station.

STEP TWO

Then add a metal sign on top of the toolbox and lower its opacity. This acts as the glass screen between buyer & seller.

STEP THREE

Place a button down in front of the toolbox and edit its settings as shown.

STEP FOUR

Create a popup and edit the call to action labels as shown.

STEP FIVE

Then make a vending machine and use the settings shown. (You can make the required cash amount whatever) And remember to make the device NOT visible in-game. Also, set the channel for when purchased.

STEP SIX

Build your train station or airport map. I didn’t take the time to decorate it or anything, but you can.

STEP SEVEN

Place a barrier or another object to block the path to a destination.

STEP EIGHT

Set the settings so the scope is player and the prop is hidden on the same channel that was transmitted when you purchase from the vending machine.

STEP NINE

Again, you can decorate the place to make the area look like a train or an airplane. Just place a teleporter down where one of the seats will be. The settings should be so that the target is in the group “Destination 1.”

STEP TEN

Then add a chair on it so that when the player wants to sit down on it, they get teleported to their destination.

STEP ELEVEN

Create the destination by setting down a teleporter where you want them to appear-it can be in the station for a city, etc. Make the teleporter group “Destination 1.” I didn’t spend time to make the city or the train station/airport, but you can!

STEP TWELVE
Repeat steps seven-eleven, except for different destinations switch out the teleporter group and targets for “Destination 2” or whichever number you’re doing.

CONCLUSION
That’s all! If you want I can make an in-depth tutorial so that the player has the option to buy tickets to separate destinations and only the barriers for certain destinations will be unlocked!

8 Likes

Nice guide!
Difficulty?

• 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10
0 voters
3 Likes

@Haiasi oh yeah sorry!

1 Like

Great guide @Chong !

1 Like

Nice Guide @Chong!

1 Like

I see you have made a lot of guides recently, @Chong. You could be the next rising star of the month! NUOTM! (Too bad it is rigged).

2 Likes

@Here_to_help Thanks for the thought anyway!

No problem, it is true! Also, I have noticed you are so nice! A real representation of what we should all be!

3 Likes

Nice job!

@Here_to_help Aww ty so much!! :blush:

burmp

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! I love all the Chong guides!

Bump

I was going to get a ticket when I bumped into the front desk.