How To Make a working Security Camera System (with the newly added Camera Point device) [🟨]

bro this giving me amogus feelings

1 Like

this would be big for among us maps and fnaf maps

maybe we can use barriers that alternate on and off, and make them only appear for the player that enters the camera system.

You CAN cut down memory a little bit by using block code a bit more.
just remove the counter that updates the property “cam” and increment it in the block code instead (by 1).
Use a IF block to check if the property value is greater than 12, if it is, reset it back to 1.
This essentially cuts down memory by 40.

I thought about that while making the guide. I couldn’t get it to work though, so I used a counter instead.

Can I show you some pics about that?
Gasp I think of big brain…

If you insist.

Thanks!

[1] is THIS what you put for your hidden text?

1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ↩︎

From what I’m understanding, it doesn’t work if the button is in a camera view. Am I right?

Yes, you’re right. It’s really confusing though.

I tried doing this but it doesn’t show the cameras for me.

@EggNoodle so mine isn’t working. I think the problem is with the trigger. Do I have to directly put in the blocks that you picked?

same I deleted all of it cause whenever i clicked it it didnt work 1 bit

Problem is i can’t make a kinda more simple guide on this.
:confused:

The Camera Points don’t Work

people saying not work count: 4(maybe 5?)

this worked fine for me so idk what is happening.

did you make sure the property was a number property?

Yes
I think it’s the Camera Points that aren’t working everything else works I feel like if you use a lot of memory then the Devices don’t want to work. And i have 99% Memory.

Guys I know Why it dosen’t work for some people. If you Use it in a camera Zone then It dosen’t Work If you remove the Camera Zone and it still dose not work then you didn’t follow the Guide right.

Oh ok. That should help. Thank you!