How To Make a Tycoon Game (Difficulty: 2)

Great guide!

As a happy customer, it works! but you need to say in the guide that you need to copy and paste the wire repeater and wire it to the other and the other wire it to the first, then wire it to the item granter, i figured it out by looking at the image, but the discription does not say.

4 Likes

i think you should take the concept tag off of this since this isn’t a concept.

I corrected it, now it gone.

3 Likes

those tags are so confusing man

Here’s a guide:

2 Likes

Can you not post stuff like this here?

noice guide shdwy, i like how you’re becoming a forum user

1 Like

ngl, I was gonna make one but couldn’t. Then i found this, it’s so simple, i can’t believe it lol

I also made one with a stealing mechanic and equal money distribution (in 2v1s, teams don’t get twice the amount of resources).

Nice job! This is a pretty good guide!

Very Cool! But, can you be a little more specific for me, please? As a new Forums Member, (And Gimkit Creative in general) It’s harder for me to understand it.

Tschuss!

Kein problem!

What do you need expanded on specifically?

Instead of wire repeaters, you should use a repeater.

What is the other wire repeater for, The Game overlay as well, and it looks like the life cycle is connected to the wire repeater that is connected to another wire, instead of the item granter.

The two wire repeaters have to trigger each other so that it can grant the cash every second. I advise you use a repeater instead, as it is much easier.

oh right i forgot that existed :skull:

so, the two wire repeaters are to make a pulser (a device that pulses every x seconds or whatever) because i forgot there was already a device for that (and honestly mine is better for quantum mechanics)

the game overlay is to show how much cash you have while actually playing the game
and the lifecycle is supposed to be connected to the pulser because it starts the pulse

think of a repeater loop in minecraft, if you play minecraft. its like that.

I think that 2 wire repeaters might be less memory.

see that was totally on purpose i promise
yep its 30 memory instead of 500

Hmmmm…welp either way it doesn’t hurt to use either or.