How to make a Timed Button

I’m not gonna lie… I’m usually not on this side but I have no clue why all this stuff got flagged.

3 Likes

I am upset that this was flagged, because I actually need it for one of my maps. I don’t understand why some of the best guides out here are getting flagged so quickly.

message 0wingwave0 on discord.

2 Likes

Same Like Why Did Any One Flag It And For What Reason??

I also didn’t know that there were people on here that disagree with @WolfTechnology

: D

Well, chatting won’t help un-flag this post, so might as well leave it.

Unless bh has something important to say, that is.

bh don’t flame em

3 Likes

Hey I was just gonna react to this:

Since it’s kinda funny, seeing as there are quite a few who have done so in the past.

yeah exactly

keep your reputation good

thats a discord thing

2 Likes

It might be that group of ban speedrunners from a while ago. Remember WhiteGod and his group? They could have made low-profile accounts with 0 activity other than flagging.
Highly unlikely theory but a theory nonetheless.

*Sigh

And who is this ‘Whitegod’?

there should be a group on the wix called ‘forum history’

just for this stuff

Hey, that’s actually a good idea…

2 Likes

Sorry, I joined in a time where the forum was peaceful, but I have no idea what’s starting back up…

Okay, I’m done.

Forum historians should be the name.
wish I was more active on the wixsite

alr nice idea, ill do it later

3 Likes

thanks, this is definitely a new-reader-must-read.

also hi @wingwave : D

hi wat

2 Likes
wingwave

lol you still have shdwy’s pfp

I have no idea but OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT A FLYING COW!

what about it

aah

2 Likes

You forgot about the time when I wrote and posted an entire essay on how wolf wasn’t, at the time, a good TL4 choice.

But that aside, I don’t really have anything else to say other than that this is dumb and there’s no reason to really get too worked up about it, since the flags weren’t really valid and so they’ll just be removed.

(This took so long to post because I had to get off the forums and do a class activity)

3 Likes