How to make a team checker

I am trying to finish up my infection tag map, and I’ve changed a couple things, so now my safe zone tagger barrier doesn’t work.

Here is a guide on how to make a safe zone.

Let me know if you need more help.

I already had the safe zone itself, I just needed a team checker. So unfortunately, this guide is no use to me. :frowning:

My apologies, i will see what else i can do for you.

1 Like

What do you mean by team checker?

It’s ok, I don’t mind.

1 Like

Check what team someone is on.

You could use scope for this. What is your current tagger barrier setup?

you can see based on the players name tag if they are on you team there name is green if not it is red. this is automaticaly done by gimkit creative.

Basically, it is activating the barrier for team 2 and not allow them in there, but because I have the game set to co-op and it is sending a random person to team 2 at the beginning of the game, it seems to be glitching out.

Ok. So you can hook a relay up to whatever is activating the barrier for team 2. The relay should be set to Relay Audience: All Players on Specific Team and Team: Team 2. Then hook that up to the barrier with a wire set as relay trigger → activate barrier. Don’t forget to make sure the barrier is not active on game start, and make sure to set the barrier scope to team.

2 Likes

So unfortunately, that is not the solution, but you saying that gave me this idea;

If I had just made the barrier active on game start, I could’ve done lifecycle (base info.)-relay (specific team, team one) when relay triggered, activate barrier (the scope is team). Which works!

1 Like

Sorry that I wasted space in the forum by ending up answering my own question.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.