How to make a task bar like Among Us [🟧]

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @ComeFollowMeMaker!

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, @ComeFollowMeMaker

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @ComeFollowMeMaker!

2 Likes

Nice guide, but the lifecycle only broadcasts for the game host, so you should make it broadcast to a relay that broadcasts to everyone.

Oof, yeah didn’t know that when I made this guide. Too bad I can’t edit it ;-;

3 Likes

Can you edit the title?

Yeah?

2 Likes

I don’t think putting that in the title would help, though. I’m just going to make a disclaimer reply here that hopefully users that would comment would see.

DISCLAIMER, VERY IMPORTANT
Connect the lifecycle to a relay (no changes to settings needed), otherwise the task bar will only show on the start for the game host.

4 Likes

Just switch it to wiki and then turn it back

You can’t switch to wiki after the editing period is over. I’ve tried.

Oof.

That’s what i did :slight_smile:

Can you make an updated version that only updates per player? I tried but it only has 10 tasks and it updates for the whole team making it so easy to win instead of per player.

Welcome to the forum, @Penguin101! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

Can u help me create the task bar work for per player

Sorry, I can’t right now. Maybe I can help later.

I think you just have to convert a bunch of stuff to player scope.

I converted it, but whenever a task button is clicked it reshows to all players, but only updates for that one player so that part is good. but I need to fix the part that reshows. i need it to work for the innocents and only updates per player.