How to make a sprint button with a cooldown (Difficulty 5/10)

Has someone already made a sprint button with a cool down?

1 Like

Yeah, just search it up. Then just credit them near the beginning of your guide, it will help avoid trouble.

Ok, thank you for the help.

1 Like

No Problem! Goodluck with your guide too!

#Longest _title_ever!

5 Likes

I think it’s fine, you don’t need to have the title that long. I think just add it to your content. Example, {body of paragraph}, then, “Before we start, I want to make sure your not confused with this guide…” Followed by link.

Sorry about the title.

I know how you feel when peopel think your guide is a spam.
I’ve been yelled at too

1 Like

Nice guide and thanks for using pictures!

It is a little similar to my guide but no need to credit!

Golly, that’s a pretty long title… gosh, its 2024 y’d I use Golly… I have to stop reading historical fiction :expressionless:

4 Likes

You sure that’s a guide? It saids page not found for me…

I think they used the wrong link here is the guide: How to make an edible energy bar! (Difficulty: 3/10 or đźź©)

Oh yeah… that works… my bad

1 Like

Oh yeah whoops!

1 Like

I changed the title, please put the thing about the other guide in the guide itself instead.

1 Like

Oh nice! You got all finished up!

Nice one! A great guide with many photos, giving the reader a crystal clear idea of what they need to do, how to execute it properly, and that it installs confidence on that it will definitely work.

Overall, this is quite a nice guide, so I would say 8/10.

Only reason I won’t/wouldn’t do 8.5 is because there wasn’t really instructions, just pictures to follow from.

But in conclusion, the guide is still spectacular!

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t think about that.

So either I did it wrong, or the guide messed up. I can infinitely press the sprint button without cooldown

have you tried waiting for the button to go away because the sprint I made has it to where you can press it infinitely but it still goes on cooldown. That happened because I couldn’t figure out how to make it go away before the sprint speed stopped.

Oh I did some tinkering and figured it out, now it disappears after you use it for a little