How to Make a Spawn Pusher

So, if you want to kick someone out after spending too much time in one place, this is all you have to do!

1. Get a repeater device, zone device, and counter. Oh, and also a teleporter.
  2. Set the zone to wherever you want to spawn push.
  3. Connect a wire to the zone to the repeater: When player enters zone----------start repeater. (Also, make it so the repeater stops when receiving on a channel, this will be important later on.
  4. Set the repeater to repeat every second.
  5. Hook up the repeater to the counter: When repeater runs task---------increment counter
  6. Set a target for your counter:This will be how much time they can spend in there.(in seconds)
    7.Hook up the counter to the teleporter: When counter reaches target----------teleport player to teleporter.
  7. Make the zone transmit a channel when the player leaves.
  8. Make it so the repeater stops when receiving on said channel when player leaves the zone.
  9. Wire the zone to the counter: When player leaves zone-------reset counter.
    That should be it, I feel like I’m missing something, so tell me if I am, and
    Don’t forget to like and subscribe! (lol)
21 Likes

But the tutorial was great though some of the people I play with are leeches and don’t do anything.

2 Likes

What do you think the difficulty should be, by the way. (Also, I didn’t see your elden ring bosses down below… )

3 Likes

The difficulty isn’t bad, should probably be a 1 or 2. (I don’t know what the squares represent lol)

2 Likes

I subscribed more than 3 times, liked and slapped the bell. I followed your socials and came to your house. I gave you all the secrets to Zapper Royale and i followed you from minecraft.

2 Likes

Oof guess I’ll have to one up that later

2 Likes

It’s pretty simple, so green. I’ll make a poll for you though:

• Green
  • Yellow
  • Orange
  • Red
  • Purple

0 voters

2 Likes

I stayed too long in the spawn area and got bumped directly right out…

another bump

budubump
wait wait wait does this not bump it anymore?

Doctor Donji’s Evil Laboratory IN THE SKY!!!

6 Likes

Why is that a wiki…

If it is a wikit it is supposedly a reusable bump, for every time you edit it. This way, anyone can edit it to bump without creating additional chaos.

1 Like

Genius!

1 Like

This is actually a pretty helpful guide. BUMP

(doesn’t work anymore)

Someone reused the bump so I am here now.

Couldn’t you optimize this by just having a trigger with a delay? It’s… like… way easier. Unless I’m missing something.

Yeah, you could.

Player Enters Zone > Trigger

Player Leaves Zone > Deactivate Trigger

You should add some pictures for new users.

1. @Shdwy Unfortunately, I didn’t discover how a trigger clock worked until after this guide was made.

2. @IlliniSD This guide is all the way back in June, so my edit limit is up.

1 Like

This is pretty cool!

Yet another bump. Tired yet?

1 Like

Nice guide!

burmp