How to make a Skyscraper, With an Elevator and Rooms!

Today I’m going to be showing you how to make a skyscraper with an Elevator system

Required Pieces

The required pieces
1 metal shelf
7 barrier devices
2 metal signs
3 teleporters
3 buttons
1 popup

Step 1: The structure
To make the structure of the building grab your metal shelf and make it super big and make it BELOW PLAYERS on the layering like so:

Now place the barriers on the shelf like this
and make sure that they are not visible during game

Step 2: The elevator
Next get your 3 teleporters, make the layering above players, set them to not visible, and put them like this

Then, Grab a pop-up and put it next to the lowest teleporter like this,

Screenshot 2024-02-05 9.33.19 AM

Set the call to action 1 on the Popup “Floor 1”
Set the call to action 2 on the Popup “Floor 2”

Now connect a wire from the Popup to the teleporter on the first floor and set the wires like this

Next, do the same thing to the second floor teleporter but connect it to the secondary call to action clicked

Then add a button on each floor of the building and connect wires from the button to the lower teleporter and set the settings like this

Now to finish get your metal signs, make them as big as the building, Set the alpha to 0.40, and set them over the building!

And your finished!

3 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

This is great! But one question… What is the glass?

1 Like

The Metal Signs, Sorry let me change that really quick

2 Likes

Is that in a published game yet? I’d love to play it if it is, and if not, I’d love to help.

P.S. Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 Like

Its actually just something I came up with while working on my GTA (Gim Theft Auto™ :rofl:)
Map, and no it is not published yet.

2 Likes

Nice guide!

2 Likes

@GimfishCollector Maybe you should fix this?

1 Like

I think I’m going to make a complete elevator guide!

2 Likes

Bump because it led to @Blizzy making a really good guide. Also, because I just hit a wall.

3 Likes