How to make a simple fishing system AND Loot Tables [SIMPLIFIED, UPDATED, AND WITH PICTURES] 4/10

where is that on the popup?

The Icon Image setting.

and where do i find the icons

3 Likes

ty! sorry i am kind of new and not good at figuring out problems

1 Like

No problem, all gimkitters struggle sometimes!

3 Likes

Bump
But @Blizzy how would you do the popup?

Go to this section and read on.

I did wait I understand

With the new item image device you can make the berry’s the same as the ones in fishtopia.

2 Likes

Noice Guide @Blizzy

I followed the instructions and the sell Station only sold one fish at a time (I had all gray fish). Is this supposed to happen, @Blizzy ?

There’s sometimes some glitches, for some reason. But it usually works. Idrk how to fix it

Hey! It’s Blizzy! ;D Yayyyyy!

2 Likes

Hmm I think maybe one of your properties or variables is wrong. Do you mind sending over a screenshot of your code so that we can see it?

1 Like

sure, @raeB! I didn’t add the gimfish in yet because I don’t need it rn.

Item Granter for cash
Screenshot 2024-05-19 12.07.19 PM

item granter for gray fish sell station (its the same for the other ones but with different properties and variables)
Screenshot 2024-05-19 12.08.05 PM

why do the buttons have to be so big?

Did you update the property to broadcast on a channel when updated?

Which one?

Hold on, why are we using block code? In my selling system you just repeat vending machines forever. With a repeater you can repeat until a channel receives. And if we have a counter, we can see when the purchase fails (the fish for cash) and so when all of the vending machines are failing then the counter updates. It will be kind of weird, because you will receive cash incrementaly but you will only need to do it once. And when the counter reaches the target then we will deactivate the repeater. So much easier. No block code needed.

1 Like