How To Make A Selling System [Difficulty 2/10]

Hi guys! This is my first post, so I hope you enjoy it! In this guide we will be learning how to make a selling system.

You will need:

x1 Vending Machine
x1 Button
x1 Wire Repeater

Place the vending machine. Configure it so you need an item. In this example, I used a gray fish because I’m making a Fishtopia map (that might explain why the backround terrain is water).

Set the granted item space to cash or any other item. (Don’t use the item that you need!)

Screenshot 2023-12-29 6.25.00 PM

Go to the very bottom of the “Featured” page and configure it so it doesn’t show itself during the game.

Screenshot 2023-12-29 6.27.18 PM

Now, place a button. Wire the button to the vending machine and your screen should look like this:

Place the wire repeater. Wire it to the vending machine. Your screen should look like this:

Wire the vending machine to wire repeater. Your screen should look like this:

Try it out. If it takes all of the required item from your inventory and converts it into the currency you wanted, it works perfectly! If that doesn’t happen, give me a reply and screenshot of what happened. I’ll try to fix it, no guarantees that I’ll be able to, though! I’m not a talented Gimkitter, but I do know a few things about Gimkit Creative!

Well, we’ve come to an end for this guide, and I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading. Bye!

1 Like

you might want to fix the poll
welcome i guess
nice post

Whoops… that was a small mistake…

what?
well now its gone
I meant like the voting thingy
it didn’t work

I made this guide so people can make Fishtopia and Farmchain maps.

You can’t make polls at trust level 0, so that could be why.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I like how you made the instructions very detailed and easy to follow.

1 Like

bump bump bump bump bump.W guide

They’re TL1 (Basic User) though, so I guess it’s just a formatting error.

1 Like

oh my gosh the quag!
back on topic

Why did you bump a topic that literally just received a reply.

Sorry if you needed to contact me, I was away.

what is bumping exactly

When you say Bump, it’s just a fun little way to make a topic get bumped to the top of the topics list. Usually after a week or so, so people can view it again, maybe they forgot about it.

1 Like

do you mean by typing it or clicking on the post so it pops up in the top

If someone made a wiki, clicking or editing on that post, if it was the last one, it counts as a bump. Or you could go to another way and type it.
Now back 0n-topic

i wouldn’t consider this 4/10 though…

2 Likes

Yep maybe 1 or 2.

Poll time because Polls are fun!
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10 (Highest I’m going, I know it’s not this high)
  • :potato:
0 voters

what does peanut mean again?

It’s potato. It means nothing but casually gets put there for jokes.

i thought it was a part of the negative difficulty system

1 Like