How to make a Rapid-Fire Boss in Gimkit

This is used for making boss maps. Enjoy!

1. Take 5 or 6 sentrys.

2. Customize them based upon what weapon you want them to have.

3. Press M over a sentry and stack the setrys on top of one another.

4. Here is the final product:
    Screenshot 2023-12-04 11.54.07 AM
    As you can see, it has extremely fast rapid fire and can be dangerous if you are too close.

2 Likes

This is a small guide and is not super important. You can do this by uping the sentries level to hard and it will fire and reload faster.

6 Likes

im sorry pls forgive me

2 Likes

Your alright, I was just letting you know.

3 Likes

I like your among us game, BTW

2 Likes

You can just configure the settings for a sentry to make it fire as rapidly as possible. But I wonder what would happen if you placed multiple of those max rapid-fire sentries…:rofl:

2 Likes

Thank youBut this is a bit off-topic…

True, and it would lag badly.

2 Likes

likes but not because out of likes

3 Likes

This is cute! Good job!

2 Likes

I think a better idea would be to rename this to something like “How to make shotgun sentries” or “How to make scattershot (random word I came up with) sentries”

2 Likes

Great Idea! I could use different accuracies of the sentrys in order to make it have a more shotgun effect! Thanks for the idea.

1 Like

Wait a second. Why can’t I edit my own post?

As a basic user, you have a 1 day edit limit. This increases to one week when you become a member, 30 days as a regular [and wiki posts], and infinite as tl4 [but that won’t happen.]

Why won’t that happen when I become a TL4?

No one can become tl4. You have to be promoted by the moderators.

Is it okay if you could answer the question above? I know I have to be promoted.

Cassius was saying that there’s no way you—or anyone could get promoted, seeing how last time turned out…

2 Likes

You are the person posting off-topic. This is the second time that you have been posting off-topic and told ‘everyone’ to get back on topic.

1 Like