How to make a random amount of starting cash (Difficulty: 🟨) WIP

Warning, this may use some knowledge of block code.

So first get a lifecycle. Set it to game start. Then wire it to a relay that is set to all players.

After that, get a trigger. Make sure you can’t trigger it by stepping on it and don’t make it visible. Do it for all triggers. Set it up like this:

After that, make a trigger for every channel in the block code above. For my case, I need 7 triggers, for each of the channels. Also, try to keep it organized. Here are examples of the triggers that I used:

Make sure that every trigger has a block for when triggered, since we will need them.

10 Likes

Welcome :tada: to the forums, @SuperIzzyGuy !
Be sure to look at beginner-must-read and new-user-must-read !
Edit: I hope you finish this guide! : )

Okay! Thanks for telling me that, but I don’t think I need to, since I am fairly good at gimkit. I will look at them though!

Are you @GoofyIzzyGuy ?

Fine, yes. I deleted mysz guide on purpose, and I’m sorry. Just please give me another chance.

Welcome to the forums @SuperIzzyGuy I see you have learned the randomiser block code

and let me tell you that thing will come in use for you

I will, just please don’t do it again!

But people, this is off-topic to the guide, so I suggest if you continue to comment on this guide, do it about the guide.

1 Like

Sorry. That was a little too harsh.

I didn’t want to get popular! Does getting banned make you popular? No. It makes me a loser.

Please don’t be off-topic!

. . .
I know how you feel.
I did the same thing on a Discord server.

Guys chill You dont want to get flagged

And were here as a community not a rivalry

2 Likes

Right. We need to stay on-topic .

1 Like

Nice guide! Just know, there is an easier way to do this with lifecycle → relay (all) → item granter [Grant custom amount (random int)]. It saves on devices and memory, but it’s nice to have multiple ways to do something!

1 Like

Wouldn’t that give you a certain amount? That wouldn’t be a random amount.

No, the Random Integer block allows you to randomly get any amount of the item in its range.

But what if you have a large amount, like you want to have a range of 60?

Then you put 1 or 0 in the first option, and 61 or 60 in the second option!

no its an randomiser block code so it will be randomly chosen

But how would you get the item?