How to make a Pseudo-Inventory [WIP]

done!! i might have added less pictures then i do in most guides but it was a lot of explaining so i lowered the number of pictures and put in more words i hope i wasnt too confusing in my part

2 Likes

Whats This For? (extra chara)

Inventory item manager.

1 Like

Also I don’t understand

Is no one gonna welcome this man? Soooo…

Welcome to the forum, @ThisGim_Is-Sunny ! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Using different channels for stuff…its so it stays organized…

I read all those in my spare time.

1 Like

But still, can you explain in more context? DETAILED please.

Well, ill try my best.

So basically, blizzy was saying to have each half have a specific channel, so they transmit differently, so you have a whole fake inventory…

I’m really sorry but, I’m still confused.

This part not the other.

You make the channels transmit on another channel, then make each channel do different things, I’m not really good with pseudo stuff, so you’ll have to ask @Blizzy when she gets on.
Edit: oh good she’s online :relieved:

1 Like

Yes, I’m online.
But you’ll have to ask @Blackfox45666 that, they wrote it.
@ThisGim_Is-Sunny

Welcome to the forums! @ThisGim_Is-Sunny!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

(Don’t ask me how I typed that so fast)

2 Likes

like do you mean the one half thing? i think that was checkers so make sure 3 checkers or half recieves on 1 channel and for the other 3 just make them recieve on a different channel for example lets say the the start of the take system checkers recieve on ¨take (specified item)¨ and the giving checkers recieve on ¨give (specified item)¨ sorry i should have specified more im a confusing and confused man when it comes to explaining

What do you mean here?

like whatever ingame item u chose to take away from the player

2 Likes

Im really still stuck on this part.

Bump

1 Like

nomnomnomnom [eating all ur yummy gimberries :3 but then eats a sour one and blows up :boom: BUMMMMPPPPPPPP :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: ]

2 Likes

sorry to do this…

BUMPITY BUMP

1 Like