How to make a Pseudo-Inventory [WIP]

you can ask @blizzy, cuz she made this guide.

2 Likes

oki i´ll ping her rq with an edit

2 Likes

I just pinged her. Just wait now.

2 Likes

mk

1 Like

STAY ON TOPIC, GUYS

We are getting off-topic.

2 Likes

pretty sure its fine as long as we dont continue it any further and there isnt really anything worth flagging as off-topic but anyways back to waiting(pls dont start an argument with me i really dont want to start one rn)

1 Like

I’ll let you add after I add some more stuff, ok?

1 Like

oki

2 Likes

im experimenting with the bank guide system b4 i edit just to let ya know

2 Likes

i did it!!! X3 it can be modified to hold more than three items at once but for each you have to repeat a part of the system which as getrithekd said requires A LOT of properties (but also a lot of other devices to make all 65 in game items) but i just did 3 item pseudo inventory and i finally managed to debug it without other peeps help so can i add my version here? @Blizzy
(nvm i´ll make my own guide and credit yours im excited to share how to do it :3)

1 Like

@Blackfox45666 Add it here. We don’t want to create clutter

2 Likes

done!! i might have added less pictures then i do in most guides but it was a lot of explaining so i lowered the number of pictures and put in more words i hope i wasnt too confusing in my part

2 Likes

Whats This For? (extra chara)

Inventory item manager.

1 Like

Also I don’t understand

Is no one gonna welcome this man? Soooo…

Welcome to the forum, @ThisGim_Is-Sunny ! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

1 Like

Using different channels for stuff…its so it stays organized…

I read all those in my spare time.

1 Like

But still, can you explain in more context? DETAILED please.

Well, ill try my best.

So basically, blizzy was saying to have each half have a specific channel, so they transmit differently, so you have a whole fake inventory…