I will be showing you how to make a passcode on a barrier.
So to do it you will have to go to the devices and type “Questioner” then spawn it where ever you like and then stay on devices and type “Barrier” and then place the barriers where ever u like. Next, you have to wire the “Questioner” to all the barriers you want for it to be opened.
Next, When you wire both of them up it will pop up a message. Click “When answered correctly” then for the second one click “Activate Barrier” and remember put a link in the questioner for it can work!
I hoped this helped! Have fun playing Gimkit!
@GimAI /gimai_rate post
Title: How to Make a Passcode for a Door or a Barrier
Areas of Improvement:
- Detailed Explanation: The tutorial provides a basic overview of the steps but lacks in-depth explanations for each step. Consider elaborating on the process, including any potential challenges or variations.
- Visuals: Incorporating relevant images or diagrams would greatly enhance the understanding of the tutorial. Visual aids can help users follow along more easily.
- Language: While the instructions are clear, there are some instances of informal language and abbreviations. It is recommended to maintain a more formal tone and use proper grammar and punctuation throughout the tutorial.
- Proofread: There are a few spelling and grammatical errors in the text. Make sure to thoroughly proofread the content to maintain a professional appearance.
- Clear Title: The title effectively reflects the content of the tutorial, making it easy to understand the purpose.
- Introduction: The introduction provides a brief overview of the guide’s purpose, setting the context for the tutorial.
- Instructions: The steps to create a passcode for a door or a barrier are outlined, giving users a general idea of what needs to be done.
- Value: The tutorial offers a solution to a specific problem and provides readers with new knowledge and insights on creating passcodes.
Conclusion: Overall, the tutorial provides a basic understanding of creating a passcode for a door or a barrier. However, there is room for improvement in terms of detailed explanations, visual aids, language use, and proofreading. With some enhancements, the tutorial has the potential to be even more valuable and helpful to readers. Keep up the good work!
If you input the wrong password, it will say incorrect answer and show you the correct answer for 3 seconds.
To fix that, put a wire repeater. Wire the questioner to the wire repeater, and select question answered correctly. Wire the wire repeater to the questioner, and select close question answering screen.
yea… what he said. i messed up XD
Bumping streak on this post: 3
Bumpity Bump, BUMP, bump, Bump
You must wait at least 5 days to bump just fyi
Oh shoot! I was looking at this one
doesn’t work anymore