How to make a "moving" poison fog [šŸŸØ]

Could you renew the guide?

1 Like

this guide was made a few months ago so there isnā€™t any way to edit it.

1 Like

I mean can he do it again Since I am Really!!! wanting to do this

1 Like

i am currently working on a better version of this guide, but i kinda ran into some problems:

1 Like

add the energy movement meter and a negative item granter and in zone you lose 1 energy at a time!! GENIUS :smiley:

1 Like

i like that solution but the problem is that ā€œpoison fogsā€ are supposed to make you weaker (weaker as in less health), to discourage players from entering it as they would be easily picked off by anyone outside the fog. if the fog encircles the map, it encourages players to either sacrifice their health by going into the fog, or engage in close combat with other people. thats what poison fogs are supposed to do, and many games use that concept, such as brawl stars or zombsroyale.io
if an item is used instead as a ā€œbreath meterā€, it still discourages players from staying there for a long time, but it doesnt weaken them. it doesnt subtract their health, or make them an easier target for others. thats what a poison fogs all about.

5 Likes

well you die if you lose all energy

1 Like

this guide is golden :+1:

2 Likes

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bumpā€¦what oh sorry i was singing frosty the snowman!

2 Likes

When I saw this title, I instantly thought THIRD QUARTER QUELL MAGS and broke down crying
If you know you know

1 Like

amazing guide

1 Like

Donā€™t bump unless its more than 5 days old.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry- forgot about that part

2 Likes

bump! luv the poison fog guide, super cool!

1 Like

Bumpity dump dump goes the poison fog

Great guide!!! Canā€™t believe this needs anotherā€¦ā€¦BUMP!!!

How is this not in resources for battle royale? Iā€™m adding this now!

thats more than 5 days.

OoOf tOpIc

no I was bumping you silly