🔒 How To Make a Locker (credits: @Cruton777)

This is how to make a locker! The original guide is by @Cruton777! Here’s a link to their guide: How to make a Locker that you can hide in, don’t forget to check it out! (Theirs is actually functional, mine is not :sweat_smile: )

🔑 Steps
🔒 Step One

Place down a filing cabinet/vault (they’re both basically the same except one is shorter and wider). I’ll be using all four to show the differences (not that there are much). I prefer the safe, but they both have their better qualities.

🔑 Step Two

Place a barrier as shown. Color it the color of the locker you are using. (HEX CODES: #484841 (for dark grey) and #C6C7A3 (for off-white)) Turn border off and change alpha to 1.00!

🔒 Step Three

Place a ceramic plate as shown and tint it gray.

🔑 Step Four

Place 2 tinted poles as shown (the shortest ones). From here on out, I will only be showing one locker instead of all four. OPTIONAL: Use text and place on top of plate. This gives the locker a number!

🔒 Step Five

Place one tinted pole as shown (the shortest one).

🔑 Step Six - OPTIONAL

How To Make Magnets: Use emojis. It should look like this! OR, you can stick a note on the locker with paper (no image).

And that’s all! Hope you enjoyed it and have a beautiful day/night!

13 Likes

Thank you! Though I wouldn’t call my guide unique or new since there’s already a guide on this… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

this looks really cool! maybe you could add it to this wiki aswell

2 Likes

These look super cool! However, i wouldn’t use them in a map unless i was super dedicated because these take a lot of time and props. But they still look fantastic!

2 Likes

This is so cute! The barriers are brilliant!

5 Likes

Wow! Nice guide! I’ll definitely use this in my game.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t really have time for that, but thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

Thanks to @maxmlmm14, @BreathTaking, and @The_7th_Dragon for the kind feedback!

5 Likes

I would definitely use this in my game if I needed a locker.

2 Likes

This is very creative! Paid attention to details heavily, and I like it!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

WOWW I love the guide idea!! Neat.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like