How To make A John! 0/10 ◻

Heya! In this Guide I’ll show YOU, yes You! on how to make a John!
The First step to making a john is the materials, These will be put in the summary below!

Materials
  • Barrier 6x (Barriers need to be pitch black with no border)
  • Text (For Eyes)
  • A Positive Attitude
  • The knowledge of all things gimkit.
    (As a side note; you could replace the 4 smaller rectangles with blackboard legs!)

Once you have everything you’ll need to make John a face, Which is where the text comes in!
You’ll want to color the text to white, so that you can see his face!
Then, Position all the materials together; like so!

Once positioned in a way you feel comfortable, it’s now time to assemble a John!
Take the round barrier and take the longest rectangle barrier and put them together, that’ll form a
neck & Torso!

Screenshot 2023-12-01 10.56.23 AM

Then once you’ve assembled the torso, You’ll need to take the 4 smaller rectangles (Or blackboard legs colored pitch black-) to make the arms & legs!
You can position them in any position you want; but for this i’ll be putting it in a standard stick man position.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 11.02.11 AM

I used the 4 blackboard legs for his limbs. Now for the most important part of John, his face! You can make his face to whatever your desires are. (Nothing inappropriate you scandals!)
Side note: The Text needs to be one layer or higher above the head barrier.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 11.03.59 AM

Look at his small little face! Now, you could stop at this part; but im going to go a bit farther and give John some clothes! John’s clothes can be made out of anything as long as it fits him!
For the clothes, I’ve given john some armor! Dont tell John but his armor is literally just stone walls- I’ve also given him some hair and a goatee, (all of which are made out of alien plants-)

And that’s it! You’ve successfully created a John!
This guide was inspired by @cheesbox 's guide on how to make a billy! (Link is posted below!)

9 Likes

Nice art guide. I feel like this seems like an interesting series this could make.

3 Likes

At first I though you were making a toilet. Otherwise, great guide.

5 Likes

The Adventures of John!
Does sound like you could make that a book!

4 Likes

“The Adventures of John & Billy”
This could inspire us to make more characters.

2 Likes

Nice guide

2 Likes

Nice Guide! John is cool!

1 Like

Nice guide!!

1 Like

Nice guide, @C-C

1 Like

Funny, yet cool!

1 Like

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo john!