How to make a hand puzzle building block! :3

making this separate from the poppy playtime tug cuz its easier and less time consuming

the beginning laser

first place down a laser turn it sideways make it not active on game start and for decoration make sure only the bottom starting point of the laser is visible like this and place button and a trigger with these settings
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.41.46 PM

Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.42.42 PM

the stack of 3 buttons

so first obviously grab three buttons and do their channels like this make 2 of them inactive on game start and the first one active on gamestart

the first button channels
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.47.58 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.48.08 PM

the 2nd button channels
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.49.49 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.49.55 PM

the 3rd button channels
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.51.23 PM
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.51.38 PM
make them all hidden so they can stack use whatever props u want to decorate them the order the buttons should go in is this order
Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.53.28 PM

text code block setter

Screenshot 2024-02-26 1.57.46 PM

trigger transmitter/checker

place an invisible non collision trigger and then place these settings and block code in it

properties

so place 3 boolean properties (true/false properties) and name them ¨left¨ ¨right¨ or ¨up¨ depending on how you do this set the beginning direction to true on gamestart and the rest false for this i did left as the beginning true property other than that no other settings are required

laser and barrier indicator

so for this ur gonna have to link up the laser deactivators and trigger transmitter/checker with channels

left laser settings example

and do the same for each laser direction u made

laser deactivators

place 3 invisible non collision triggers and make them all have a delay of 1 and make them all transmit on their matching laser deactivate channel and recieve when on the activate channel
like this

the finished product should look like this

(ignore the barriers i chose to skip them since they were practically the same as the lasers)

6 Likes

Yay, it’s finally out!

and finished! :3

I recognize this, didn’t you suggest this for my map?

yeh decided to make a guide on it

1 Like

wow nice, but when I try to make community helps to I get hates.

2 Likes

You’re new, it’s fine. I was acting harsh. Your guide was just confusing. Now back on topic.

Wow, this guide is amazing! I could have never thought of this.

Most people already know that lomov0 was seeking attention with the other posts. Please just ignore them, as some others have said before.

1 Like