How to make a good lobby

Ummm credits…
there are SO many guides on this…

4 Likes

this is nice so far, but remember that as a basic user, you only get one day to finish this.

also, there are plenty of guides on this already.

1 Like

I didn’t see any guides…

1 Like

Search up the word ‘lobby’ and you’ll definitely find more than a few…

3 Likes

The back of my mind: It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine… probably.

For CringeKarl, yeah, I agree, there is a bit too many of these, and you have one day to finish.

1 Like
4 Likes

ho ho ho… you have *ahem * a few credits to give

4 Likes

(post deleted by author because someone else already posted the same thing)

3 Likes

Ok I will add these but I have to eat dinner :confused:

1 Like

(Btw, we’re not trying to put you down, we’re just tryna inform you that there are many guides on this, and that you should always search before posting, right, we’re not trying to put him down… RIGHT?)

3 Likes

there is a lot that this has to it. And there are so many types of games and themes it would make this guide a mile long read. Pls there are lots on this already just not a lot of super indepth ones.

1 Like

right

2 Likes

Yessir :saluting_face:

3 Likes

exactly.
all that, and just a day for @SirWyWy to make it… not a good outlook.

2 Likes

Would like to y’all but I’m out of likes for today… so for now, I’ll have…
+1 :heart:

1 Like

aye aye, but no one does that. You say that and it goes right over new users heads.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree.

(Maybe we need like a giant codex, I can change my bio for new players to tell them all the ways you can behave in the forums and stuff to do, but it might take me a bit, and like some basic rules, cause… 1, it’s shorter looking, 2, as soon as you hear FAQ or TOS you zone out.)

@Caternaught had to get your attention, why you reading this now? Lol. Just wondering.

2 Likes

Once again, there is no need to credit a guide if you didn’t use anything from it. At most, you would just acknowledge that someone got there first.

4 Likes

I think I already did something like this…

1 Like

There are a incredible amount of guides on this. This guide was not needed. But as usual the forum gives no credit to others when making a guide that is so much like its predecessor.

1 Like