How to make a gimkit character without a sentry!

first take a barrier and change it into a circle and make it small.

1. Get 2 more barriers and make them into small rectangles and put them behind the circle barrier and change the alpha to 1.00.

3.get a text and put a circle emoji on the face and make the text size 12.

2. And done!
5 Likes

There are already a lot of guides on this…

5 Likes

This is cool! Thanks.

3 Likes

There are a bunch of guides about this already…

3 Likes

may want to credit these guides and probably much more, this has been a guide that has been made before so there might be a lot of guides

3 Likes

This is a duplicate, also, it’s a little too short…

You’re welcome @StarfallNova

How come there are so many users with wings of fire characters :skull:

1 Like

Theres the DOD, Dangerous Organization of Dragons which have a lot of wings of fire lovers.

4 Likes

…my dragon profile is not WOF. yes i do like it tho…

What are these “wings of Fire?”

Sigh, Wings of Fire is a novel that talks about dragons controlling the world and a certain group of dragons quest to bring peace to the land. I’ve read both the graphic novels and the novels.

1 Like

I love wings of fire I read the series in less than a week and requested the last book like 2 weeks before it came out at the library.

1 Like

sehr net!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Switch to devices and mark a solution

:confused: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Love the enthusiasm,but please don’t post stuff like this, it clutters the forums. Hope you understand! :smile:

3 Likes

Please don’t post something like these. Because it clutters the forums, please understand! Thanks :3

2 Likes

Not trying to be rude, but in the future, please try not to post things that other people said already. For example, don’t say “stop replying” when I’ve just said that one post before (in creative platforming, my post got removed bc spam)

It's just a bit annoying seeing the similarity between the posts

See how it’s unnecessary?

You should be telling @DannyStarf as he was the one who said it an hour later.

1 Like