How To Make A Gim in Gimkit Creative ft. Tim

Making a Gim in Gimkit Creative is surprisingly simple.

In this guide I will show you two methods to make a Gim!

Method 1

First off get a circle barrier and make sure it has no border and is not transparent.

Copy and paste that barrier until you get a base of the Gim as shown. Use the H hotkey to help you align them perfectly.

Now get a rectangle barrier and copy and paste it twice to get legs.

To make these legs smoother put a circle barrier on the end of each leg like so.

Now in order to make the eyes, I found a different solution. Instead of using barriers we are using the a โ€œโฌฎโ€ symbol. Copy and paste the โ€œโฌฎโ€ symbol to make the eyes.

Feel Free to Adjust as necessary.

Method 2

To start, copy and paste the โ€œโฌฎโ€ symbol. Use this as the base of the Gim. Rotate it 90 degrees and make sure you adjust the colors as needed.

Now make a rectangle and make sure it has no border and is not transparent. Make sure it matches the color of the โ€œโฌฎโ€ symbol.
To make these legs smoother put a circle barrier on the end of each leg like so.

Copy and paste the โ€œโฌฎโ€ symbol to make the eyes.
Feel Free to Adjust as necessary.

I hope this helps you out!

39 Likes

how did u make the walmart gim tho

1 Like

First his name is Tim. Second, I made it in powerpoint by using a vortex agent skin and overlaying the hat to make a hat. Also itโ€™s eye is the eye of an evil eye that I cropped.

11 Likes

kool

2 Likes

Nice Guide!
I like Method 2 better.

5 Likes

Noiiiiice. (Tim be insulting the mods likeโ€ฆ)

8 Likes

Nice guide!

1 Like

No of course not that was a joke.

That entire thing was photoshopped btw

4 Likes

I just deleted that :slight_smile: I was kidding

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

I feel like there is something I should add to this.

1 Like

How would people be able to try and make their own custom one like that Walmart one?

Itโ€™s photostop.
He made it on google slides and took the vortex/echo agent skin, made it yellow and put the walmart logo on the hat.

2 Likes

Not too good with photoshop, but thanks a lot for the tip!

1 Like

His name is Tim and I would prob get flagged if I made a guide on it. (Microsoft Powerpoint I use)

5 Likes

Hey, @Haiasi! I did have one last question about something i posted earlier! Mind answering it?

1 Like

So, @Haiasi, im trying to post my Discord username somewhere and not trying to break the rules. Sny way i can do this?

Welcome to the forum, @gim_guy!

I was wondering when someone would say that

2 Likes

10 day bump (merry christmas)

1 Like