(🟧) How to make a fully functional Battle Royale game!

Is it possible to make the one person left mechanism for one singular team?

What do you mean?

whats the point of the blocks you can do the same thing with out it and gimkit also made a tutoreal How to build a Battle Royale style map

bro the blocks make it so the game ends when one person is left and gimkit’s tutorial doesnt have that

This is really easy to make. Thanks for making it so simple!

Nevermind I found out:

you can add a territory device in the starting place too so they can’t shoot till they get to the arena

thanks. this was super helpful

welcome to the communitry!
pro tip: just listen to @mysz, @Anythinger, @ClicClac, @WhoAmI, @NavyCatZ, @Blackhole927, @Im_Pretty_Cool, and @Zypheir, they are the best here and can help you!

1 Like

And @Blackhole927, dont forget @Blackhole927

3 Likes

Don’t forget @Here_to_help

1 Like

oh, right, sorry i was typing fast

dont forget what?

You are a valued member of the community lol

Also fun fact gimkit made it onto r/place

1 Like

what is r/place?

I also want to know. Is it like reddit?

r/place is a thread on Reddit where every 5 minutes, you get to place a pixel on a big plot. It is open to all users and you can make whatever you want; but be aware that people can ruin your drawings.

2 Likes

You can place a pixel on a 1000x1000 canvas, every five minutes. Communities collaborate to make art :slight_smile:

I can’t link it becuase it has swears all over the place, but gimkit did manage to get on to the final canvas, although only as a purple G and not as the full name as was originally planned.

1 Like

Where is gimkit in the r/place drawing?