How to make a dragon

First you want to make a circle barrier that’s about this size, you can make it any color you want but change the alpha to 1.00 and remove the border ( to do that click on the barrier circle and go to appearance)
Screenshot 2024-06-08 10.37.36 PM
Then you want to copy the circle and then with the copy click on it and turn it into a rectangle and make it a little thick and long then move it under the circle and place it like so
Screenshot 2024-06-08 10.42.12 PM
Then copy the circle again and copy the rectangle,turn the rectangle so it’s horizontal then make it a bit wider and longer and then copy the circle again and put it on the other end.
Screenshot 2024-06-08 10.46.31 PM
now for the snout and legs, copy the neck and then turn it horizontally and then put it in the head the same way you did for the neck the add a black circle barrier and make it tiny then place it on the snout like a nose
Screenshot 2024-06-08 10.53.31 PM
now for the legs you need to copy the the neck and then make it long and attach it to the circle on the bottom left like so the copy that leg and turn the copy leg the opposite way then place next to the first leg now do the same thing for the front
Screenshot 2024-06-08 10.58.53 PM
now the tail and horns , for the tail copy the neck AGAAAAAAIN make it shorter and angle how you want then make it stick out of the circle bottom left then for the horns copy the legs make it short and the same thing turn horizontally then add the same thing but slanted then your done with horns!
Screenshot 2024-06-08 11.15.28 PM
Now the final last two parts the fire breath and the eyes
for the eyes you want to make a small black circle then two very tiny white circles then place the tiny white circles in the black circle in such a way that the eye looks like it’s shiny then drag your mouse over the dragon and then hover over the eye and click c to copy the eye the drag your mouse over one of the eyes and move it onto the dragon then do the same for the other eye.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 11.31.56 PM

now add a sentry set the difficulty however you want then make it hold an evil eye rare make the sentry bottom layer on the layers so you can’t see it then put it under the head and grab a barrier from props then make the tint black and adjust it so it looks like it’s yelling then move it on to the head where the picture shows then you’re done!
Screenshot 2024-06-08 11.44.03 PM

11 Likes

Awesome guide but you should move it to art!

Thx so much
and I just did

Great guide!

1 Like

there is already a guide on this.
next time, search before you post.

evil eye thing is cool tho
but why the long ahh legs :skull:

3 Likes

ahh yeah
but the thing is it’s a simple dragon

nice dog looks cooll

2 Likes

:skull:

3 Likes

Stop calling things that they are not. Stop it. What is it with you and the dragons that you keep calling dogs??

1 Like

Calm down, Cyan_Tiger. Either SpaceKing genuinely thought it was a dog or they were just joking. (It does kinda… sorry…)

2 Likes

I’m not upset. It says in the title how to make a dragon he did this with speedy, too.

2 Likes

Yeah so basically i kinda got proportions wrong so I can get why he thinks it’s a dog
:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hello guys I am sorry that ive inoyed you tiger i will not do it again :sunglasses: you are a cooll guy :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :tiger2: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :comet: :comet: :star2: :star2:ans so am i

as i am a ytuber

2 Likes

really cool!
I love how there’s confetti :confetti_ball: coming outta his/her butt

4 Likes

yeah my sister was walking there so her trail followed

1 Like

I had 10 minutes to make this so it was super hard to make it’s proportions right

LOL i didn’t even realize that xdd
that makes the dragon 100x better

2 Likes

lol
I told her to move but she didn’t do it fast enough, even though she was at 3x speed XD

Bump?