How to make a discolorating heart

Why would you need this guide, I don’t know why, maybe you have the same kind on mindset as me, or maybe you want to have it as a motif in some of your games, also, I am not a good guide maker, this is my second guide

Step 1

First, you need to have at least a heart shape(any color, I just used this for the guide)
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.30.31 AM

Step 2(optional)

This is an optional step, but for this step, you would need to erase rows/columns and change the color of them
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.35.53 AM
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.39.42 AM

Step 3

You will need to make an outline for your heart to successfully complete the next step(optional color)
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.42.18 AM

Step 4

You will need to erase the bottom part of your heart(Idc if it is to the left, middle, or right of it) and change the colors to white and grey/black colors (lighter colors are white, darker colors are grey/black)
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.47.42 AM

Step 5(optional)

if you want to add a dripping effect, use white and grey water and make it look like it is dripping off the heart

Idk nothing else, so this is it for my guide(I’ll make more in the future, when I am better at this stuff)Also Live Life and stay happy

my other guide

How to make a black cat(using terrain)

20 Likes

A mentally depressing masterpiece
A new :heart: to replace your broken one!

7 Likes

Thank, in ways this makes me stronger/weaker

3 Likes

this is not really off-topic you should remove it to prevent flag and clutter.

1 Like

Nice guide!

1 Like

very cool also i’d recommend playing around with layers because multi-colored water right next to each other gets quite messy and blocky if the different colors of water are on the same layer

That is what I did in a different guide, also I had grid view on

2 Likes

I would like, but I don’t have any more hearts.

4 Likes

Nice guide!

3 Likes

Thanks, this one guide, was a lot

Nice guide!

1 Like

Please don’t spam, it causes clutter and is flaggable.

3 Likes

@Blackfox45666, check your email

Great guide!

I don’t have any likes left, soo @I_Like_Props liked your post. :heart:

2 Likes

Thats some good art! Good job!

2 Likes

alright gimme a sec also try to remain on topic so ya dont get flagged (@4r33) black_cat wouldnt want ya getting suspended

1 Like

look like it time to β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž bump this guide.

1 Like

bump

*bump into a human

1 Like

BUMPY BUMP BUMP also what :sweat_smile:

1 Like