How to make a dead body drop when someone is tagged, like among us

I know, and I have everything done, the killing, the dead body drop, venting, like 4 tasks, but how do I make it so that it reports only when the body on the floor is picked up, I just don’t understand it

1 Like

that would help, but when you get killed and drop the item, it grants one to your inventory and it would immediately report it

2 Likes

Can you link the guide that you used? Basically, it uses an IIM with a property. The property broadcasts on a channel when its changed. A checker receives on that channel and checks if the amount of the item is one. If so, it is wired to an item granter that grants -1 of the item. The emergency meeting will also be started by the checker if the check passes.

1 Like

Ok, here you go
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-kill-button-that-drops-a-dead-body/4483/6

1 Like

I did also use as the base killing cringecarlscotts guide

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution!

I got that part down, I will send a screenshot of the devices I have

1 Like

most of it is for killing, some Is for choosing imposter, and the rest is for sabotages and dead body dropping

1 Like

Try restarting your setup in case you missed something.

1 Like

The solution I posted above should work.

2 Likes

Ok, could you send some pictures, I’m bad with properties :sweat_smile: (And you could maybe make a guide to reporting the bodys)

1 Like

I can’t get pictures because I’m on mobile.

1 Like

ok, could you explain in detail (sorry)

1 Like

Relatable. I’m also currently on mobile. It is possible to send the pictures but almost impossible.

1 Like

Basically, it uses an IIM with a property. The property broadcasts on “Check For Item” when it’s changed. A checker receives on “Check for Item” and checks if the amount of the item is one. If so, it is wired to an item granter that grants -1 of the item. The emergency meeting should also be started by the checker if the check passes.

2 Likes

could you walk me through it? (again sorry)
this is what I have right now

What is the IIM wired to?