How to make a counter subtract numbers other than 1

I’m currently making a clicking game, and when I added the counter that checks how much clicks you have, it worked. But then I decided to make a store, and when you had 20 clicks, you could buy a GimBerry. But I also wanted the counter to subtract 20, but it didn’t work and instead subtracted 1.

1 Like

Can you elaborate your shop system in your game more? Perhaps take a few screenshots?

sure,

have multiple triggers wired or channeled to it to subtract 1

and so each trigger will be how many clicks you want

I don’t think so- but you could use gimkitsuggestors suggestion, or just send the same channel 20 more times (or text if you can)

1 Like

dont use a counter, instead a property, and if u need to show how many clicks u have, then just linkth property to the counter

3 Likes

Use a trigger for blocks. Instead of the counter, use a property and a text.
Wire the trigger to the text and put these blocks in:
If you don’t want blocks, sorry, I can’t find another way @Tropicool.

1 Like

yeah there really isnt another way other than repeaters, or a bunch of wire repeater or a bunch of triggers.

all these are not worth it. too inefficeient

It’s definitely a lot better to use properties in this case, since you can subtract and add any amount you want to in the blocks

reapeater I advise not to use.

and there always a way

if we look back at a bug where there was -1 on the counter

sorry i currently having trouble finding the bug.

1 Like

have a negative on a counters a bug???

yes this was a thing in the bug section and I having trouble finding it.

Make the target counter the counter that you want to increase, and make the OG counter store the number you want to increase by.

1 Like

Thanks! I will definitely try this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.