How to make a clock system?

So, in FNAF, there’s a clock that shows what time it is (obviously, and also not real time). It starts at 12 AM and their night shift ends when it’s 6 AM. Their goal is to survive and not get caught.

But mine is basically escape a place before it’s 6 AM. The clock starts at 12 and ends at 6 AM.

How do i make this? I know it’s possible, may require some block code.

I’ve never played FNAF, how fast is the clock and what is it’s smallest unit(seconds, minutes or hours)

This guide has the clock system All fnaf mechanics

1 Like

The clock goes by 1:30 seconds for 12 AM, and at 1-6 AM, it’ll go 1:29 seconds (90 seconds for 12, and 89 seconds for 1-6 AM.) I want my clock system for every 30 minutes, one hour goes down.

For the unit, i’m guessing you’re talking about the clock time. It’s basically like this type of clock:
Instead, you just remove the minutes and put it into a PM or AM. Like this:

12 AM
(just remove the PM, not going to add PM to my game)

1 Like

How do you want the clock displayed? Overlay, Text, or something else?

In a game overlay.

@awesomeT43 I could make the overlay have text with the blocks.

1 Like

I do not know where the clock system is.

Its step 2-5, the guide shows how to make the clock using a counter (making it with an overlay instead wouldnt be too hard though.)

No, that’s like for the power usage and how much power is left.

Atleast you tried.

I may not be able to finish this today but I will soon.

You can make a guide, just in case players also want to build the FNAF based clock system.

1 Like

There is a guide @Chris10 is making:

Let awesome add it

Thank You :+1:

I thought it would be a useful thing ( No rush, only when you finish the guide) @Chris10

* **Life Cycle** ![image|519x330, 75%](upload://nIdJ0BCtLlV6jbcL7JyW8P9WZbj.png)

Wires

• Relay

Wires

Blocks
To add an AM or PM use this instead

Wires

• Wire Repeater

Wires

• Counters

Left

Right

• Property

Minutes

Hour

4 Likes

Thanks!

Don’t use this yet, I made a mistake. The counter only can reach it’s target once, this is actually something I just discovered. Fixing now.

Is it fixed?

Not quite