How to make a Christmas Tree(WolfTech Version)

Thank you @AlvinFun for giving me permission to make this guide. So I saw a guide made by @AlvinFun on how to make a christmas tree and i thought that maybe I could make it a bit better(no offense). And I did! Here is my version of a christmas tree.

Step 1.
Place a wooden plate colored hex (255, 0, 0). Expand it until it is just as big as a gims main body(not legs).
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.05.03 AM

Step 2.
Place a snowy tree, make sure it is the larges one and is layered to be above the plate.
Also turn off the shadow for the tree.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.07.00 AM

Step 3.
Make 5 small circle barriers colored hex(255, 0,0)(29, 0, 250)(0, 255, 51)(251, 255, 0)(162, 0, 184) and place them under the snowy parts so they look like thye are hanging ordaments. Make sure to turn off the border and shadow.

Step 4.
Place a text box with and emoji or a star. Change text box size to 66.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.27.29 AM

Step 5.
You can skip this step if you do not want ribbons on your tree. Place 3 dark wooden poles colored hex (219, 183, 0). Then turn of the shadow for them a make the poles diagnal goine kriss-cross and getting smaller the closer to the top they get.

Final Product
Your final design should look something like this.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.17.04 AM
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.32.33 AM

Sadly I was not able to custom make a tree, the shape was just not right. So I had to stick with a normal tree, but it still looks good. If there is anything I missed, let me know.

Keep on being Creative,
@WolfTechnology

11 Likes

Can you find some emojis for custom ornaments?

I tried to, it would have looked better but sadly no.

:snowflake: :snowman: :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree: :ice_skate: here are some

You could, I was saying like this.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 9.38.41 AM
And this tree is based off of a gim i made so it is a bit, different.

2 Likes

Nice Guide!

1 Like

Nice guide, @WolfTechnology!

1 Like

Wow! The tree skirt! This is cute! Good job!

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention @WolfTechnology.

1 Like

Maybe add christmas to this topic. Thanks.

Wow. That was quick when you add christmas after my last reply.

Nice guide! (Now realizing I forgot to add a tree skirt for my tree :melting_face:)

2 Likes

Also, I like yours better than mine. I try to include more details for my guides and I think the format for my guides are good.

1 Like

Thanks, but I have over 100+ hours in graphic design, so don’t make yourself feel down that mine is different than yours. It is still very good.

1 Like

Saw this, and took a shot at making it more gimkit-style. : D

4 Likes

Yeah, I used a pixel art creator so mine doesn’t get the rounded shape, but nice job on yours.

1 Like

That’s Amazing! I love it

Thanks!

:smiley: Your welcome. (why does it have to be 20 charactors :frowning: )

The limit is weird, but you can bypass it by puting letters in teh symbols<> it will hide it.