How to make a cheese

Outlines

Place down a dark wooden pole, the 1st one. Adjust the tint so it is completely black. Copy the pole 2 more times.
Move and rotate the poles until it makes a outline like this:
Place down another dark wooden pole, this time the 2nd one. Again, adjust the color tint to completely black.
Place down the 3rd wooden pole.

Color Fill

Place down a metal sign and change the color tint to yellow.
Copy the metal signs and cover the blank spaces between the poles with the signs.

Holes

Place down barriers and set Barrier Chape to “Circle”. Resize it.
Copy it a buncha times and place all of the barriers on the metal signs.
You’re done!

17 Likes

Great art guide, @EggNoodle!
You forgor to add @mysz’s red and green :skull:

2 Likes

I might make a tutorial on that.
Screenshot 2023-08-05 214148

2 Likes

Honestly, I think it might look better without the dots, but that’s just my opinion. I really like the metallic cheese though. It looks cool and could be a really good addition to a factory theme though.

7 Likes

bumpity bump

cheese bumpy :cheese: /j

1 Like

bump

well thats kinda awkward… lol

2 Likes

Bruh… At least you can do it faster and it would look nicer now.

What? ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I think he meant that the new cheese looks better and is easier.

Actually, this gives me an idea. You can’t take the cheese off the plate, and this one is metallic. @EggNoodle , can I have permission to make a remake of this but using barriers?

You don’t need permission to make a guide. Just credit this one and/or say the Hatian guide.

I was asking to be polite. I don’t need permission, but it’s more respectful just to ask.

It might take a long time to receive an answer but ok…

Also, “Haitian” guide? I’ve never seen that guide. (Also, if I don’t take inspiration from a guide, I’m not crediting it. Instead I will include it as an alt method.)

I’m doing it right now, I just wanted to ask first.

I BUMPed into a pile ‘ol cheese!! Y was it just randomly there? *takes it

1 Like

I honestly don’t remember making this, lol

1 Like

It’s a great guide nonetheless and can be used in a lot of places. Nice guide and I’m gonna bump this whenever I can.