💵 How To Make a Cash Register

Ever wanted to make a shop with a cash register? Gimkit props don’t have one, but I’m here to show you how to make one! This tutorial is very very very very very easy.
DISCLAMER: The register isn’t functional. :sweat_smile: BUT, if you want to make it functional, please do!

💰 Steps
💵 Step One

Place down three barriers on top of each other as shown. Select any color you want, and change the layering so that the bigger one is at the bottom. Also, make the “Alpha” 1.00.

💰 Step Two

Now, decorate it however you want. The bigger white barrier (from prev. step) is a screen used to take orders. I used text (:yellow_square:) and another barrier. (Don’t even ask me what the yellow square are for because I don’t even know-)

Aaaaand you’re done! Hope you had fun!

11 Likes

This is very cool! Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Give the cash register screen a total amount you have to pay too.

1 Like

Good idea! If you add this to your map, you could do that, but I’m just using it for decor on my map, and I didn’t want TOO much details (something I clearly failed to do :sweat_smile: ).

2 Likes

Its ok, if I were you I would make a whole store guide and have this linked in it.

1 Like

Nice guide x.mochi!

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

wow! painstakingly placing every single one…

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not exactly sure what you mean though- :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the alignment…gettting the buttons just right…

1 Like

Great guide! I went light on my register so it just looks like this:
Screenshot 2023-12-14 8.33.43 AM

2 Likes

Oh, it wasn’t to hard. I use 2 text boxes for the first 2 rows of buttons and a separate one for the one at the bottom. Then, I zoomed it in all the way and stared at my screen until I got it right-

1 Like

Thanks! That looks so cool!

1 Like