How to make a bunch of Pokemon Characters in GKC! (Part 2)

Sorry, mods, but I ran out of room on the original, so here’s part two…
@serial_destination_V and @metal_sonic-1 Thank you guys so much for the support! You’re the GOAT friend!!!
:heart_eyes:
See original:

There are currently 2 Pokemon that you can capture!

No. 0010: CATERPIE
Difficulty: :yellow_square:

Result

Materials: 32 Barriers
Step I: Place a single circle barrier for the head. Make it decently large, or according to whatever size and space you have. Make it go on the below layer using layers. The border should not show. The color code for mine is 13 211 37.
Step II: Place two circle barriers for the main eye. Put one aside. Make the first one go on the primary layer using layers. Make it 1/3 the size of the head. Place it to the middle-right of the head. The color code for my first one is 205 226 50. The border should not show on either of these. For the second one make it a little smaller than the first. Make it go on the primary layer above the first one. Move it to the first to leave space around the border. The color code for mine is 0 0 0.
Step III: Place two more circle barriers for the part of the eye that makes it cute. Make them both the smallest possible. The border should not show on either. Make them go on the above layer using layers. The color code for mine is 255 255 255.
Step IV: Place three rectangle barriers for the antenna. Start with one. Make it go above everything using layers. Size it to be long and pretty skinny. The border should not show on any of these. Rotate and move it to hang out, and the other end touching where the other eye would go. For the next one, make it the same size, and layer, but make it face the opposite direction as the first one. They should touch and make an invisible triangle where they intersect. The third one should be a little wider, and a third shorter than the other two. Don’t rotate this one, but instead make it go over the other two where the invisible triangle is. The color code for my three is 253 78 78.
Step V: This step is probably the hardest, but if you get this one, you can get the rest! Place seven circle barriers. We’ll take it one at a time. Make the first one the same size as the head. The border should not show on any of these seven. Make it yellow (the color code for mine is 255 247 0). Move it to right below the head, and a little right (I know, I made it sound confusing, but look at the picture if you need guidance). Copy the first one. Make it a little smaller than the original. Move it below and to the right of the original. Repeat this for the next five circle barriers.
Step VI: Place a single circle barrier. Make it as small as it will let you. Place it in the same way you place the ones in step 5 (V), but make it go up instead of down. The border should not show. The color code for mine is 255 247 0.
Step VII: Place two rectangle barriers. Make them as skinny as possible, but as tall as you want the tail long. Rotate and move it to face to the top-left of the screen. For the second one, copy the first, and rotate it to face the top-right of the screen. Make the third one go right down the middle of the other two. The border should not show on any of these. The color code for mine is 255 247 0.
Step VIII: Place a single circle barrier for the tip of the tail. Make it as big and the three rectangle barriers from step 7 (VII) are wide. Move it to cover them up, and make sure it’s not hanging out (not that hanging out is bad or anything😅). The border should not show. The color code for mine is 255 247 0.
Step IX: This step is similar to step 5 (V). Place six circle barriers. I would copy the head, but that’s just me. Make the first one a tiny bit smaller than the head. Move it to the back of the head. Make it go below everything using layers. The border should not show on any of these. Copy the first one. Make it a little bit smaller than the original. Place it below and to the right of the original. Repeat this for the next 4 circle barriers.The color code for mine is 13 211 37.
Step X: Lastly, we make the four little T-rex arms. For this, we need four circle barriers. Start with one. This is the only time in this section where the border should show. Make it a little bigger than the third-to-last yellow body circle. Move it to in between the first two yellow body circles. Make it go over everything using layers. Copy the first one. Move it to the opposite side of the original. Copy one of the first two. Make this one go under everything using layers. Place it in between the second and third yellow body circles. Copy one of the first two again. Place this final one to the opposite side of the third one.
Step XI: Be stunned at how charming your pet Caterpie looks!!!

Achievement Unlocked: Carefree Caterpie 

No. 0132: DITTO
Difficulty: :green_square:

Result

Materials: 17 Barriers
Step I: Place a single circle barrier for the middle of the body. Make it pretty big, or based on whatever space you have. Make it go on the below layer using layers. The color code for mine is 229 138 205.
Step II: Place three more circle barriers for the bottom of the body. Make two of them about 2/3 the size of the middle of the body, and the other one a little smaller. Make them go on the below layer using layers. Move the bigger two to the left and right side of the middle body, and the other one in the middle of those. The color code for mine is 229 138 205.
Step III: Place four more circle barriers for the arms. Put two of these four aside, but make them all 1/3 the size of the middle body. If you don’t get the fractions I’m saying, look at the final result for guidance. For the first two, place one at the top left of the middle body, and the other overlapping that one going in the same direction. The color should be consistent so far (229 138 205).
Step IV: Place two more circle barriers for the detail of the underarms. Make them the same size as the ones in step 3 (III). Place one under the left arm making a curve, and the other one under the right arm, doing the same thing. The color should still be consistent so far (229 138 205).
Step V: Place another two circle barriers for the head. Make them about half the size of the ones in step 4 (IV). Place them both on the top of the middle body. The product so far should all be on the same layer. The color code should still be consistent (229 138 205).
Step VI: Place two circle barriers for the eyes. Make them both as small as possible. Make them go on the above layer using layers. Place them in the very middle of the two circles in step 5 (V). The color code for mine is 0 0 0.
Step VII: Place the final two circle barriers (you’re probably like “It’s about time!!!”). Make them both the same size, and the size should be whatever size you’d like Ditto’s mouth. Make them go on the primary layer using layers. Make one reddish, and the other the same purple color as the rest (except the eyes). Place the bottom of the reddish one where you’d like the smile to be, and make the other one go over it leaving a smidgen at the bottom. The color code for my reddish one is 230 129 86.
Step VIII: Be bewildered at how delightful your pet Ditto looks!!!

Achievement Unlocked: Dazzling Ditto

Resources (The first image listed is the one I used):
Caterpie
Ditto

I will add more and more Pokemon to this guide whenever I have the chance…

The next Pokemon I’ll make is…
DITTO

For now, BountyHunterX in and out!
:saluting_face:

Credits

A big thanks to @Kosm0-o for the achievements mechanic.
Another big thanks to @serial_destination_V and @metal_sonic-1 for the encouragement to keep me going! I miss you, friend, but your sister is a great resemblance of you…
:cry: :+1:

6 Likes

your welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

your amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE this guide! Is a wordwall, though.

1 Like

Thanks, @Unit_72 !!!
I really appreciate it!
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would like you, but I ran out, so… you get three
:heart: :heart: :anatomical_heart:

3 Likes

Ugly Combo

3 Likes

Oh and your Caterpie not ugly and great Art @BountyHunterX !!!

3 Likes

Ditto like cotton candy oh no ditto turned into cotton candy ahh!

1 Like

I gues Ditto just evolved

1 Like

Oh no Server Lifetime warning!

1 Like

I hate when that happens

1 Like

Me like Dis Topic/Guide/Art/Art Guide =D

1 Like

I’m back online. Do you want something out of barriers? =D

??? Wdym

like the ditto I made