How to make a battle royal game without a button room

I need help making it so my battle royal ends when there is one player. I wanted to use a live counter and not a button room. Any ideas?

Have the live counter’s counter have a target of 1[1]. When the counter hits the target, end the game with an end game.

1. Lifecycle → triggerloop (A trigger in a recurseive loop with another tigger) → counter. One trigger should be wired to an all players relay, which should then be wired to the counter to increment it, while the other trigger should reset the counter directly. ↩︎

Welcome to the Forums, @C0nn0R!
Make sure to read the FAQ and the TOS.

Some tags to look out for are forum-beginners, forum-tips, and new-user-must-read .

Again, welcome to the Forums and have a great day/night

1 Like

Here ya go. Really basic guide, and it’s free advertisement too!
How to make the game end at 1 player! 1/10. (No property or block code.)

1 Like

THX SO MUCH, it worked and now I think ill publish it!!!

Nice! Publishing! Congrats! Excited that you did that! I personally don’t publish my maps, but I wish you the best of luck on your publishing stats! (Mark a solution to close this help topic to prevent further replies.)

There’s this guide

Welcome to the forums @C0nn0R
How was the fall?

If your problem has been solved, please mark a solution! Remember to mark the comment that helped the most!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.