How to make a Basketball Court

Make a 10x15 block dark scrap rectangle

Then, make a line thing down the middle and above the sides with light scraps like this:

Place a basketball prop in the middle

Then place 2 basketball hoops facing opposite of each other and place them on opposite sides

Finally, place bicycle racks on the corners and the middle on the top & bottom like this:

Now, you are done! This easy build can be used almost anywhere as a space filler. This is my first tutorial, so I am willing to take help on ways that I can improve.

12 Likes

Nice guide! You might want to add the art tag

4 Likes

thank you so much migo

2 Likes

Looks pretty good! Can’t wait to see what else you make!

5 Likes

Thanks for showing this! It’s cool!

3 Likes

Nice this is better then mine

3 Likes

(Uncommanded Rate)
Hey @lonewolf0230, Argo Here
A Lot of people have tried to make basketball courts and have been somewhat successful, I like the fact that you showed people an easier way to make it!

What you did well
I like how you decided not to have an intro and just get straight into it. I also like how short, sweet, and simple it is! Lastly, I like how descriptive your images are, showing people where to place them.

What I suggest
I suggest you tell the people what grid snap they should use, and I also suggest saving images by right clicking instead because excluding the first image, all of the images show the gc.

Final Rating
My final rating will be an 8/10! Major improvement from your other post because the other one was all over the place, you managed to execute this one better than your other post, so good job!
Cheers
-Argo77

1 Like

(playing basketball)

(dribbles ball and shoots)

(SCORE! Also, burmp)

2 Likes

i remember playing basketball and getting hit in the face and it made a bump!

4 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

In honor of the NBA Playoffs, BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP