How to Get Ranks at the End of a Race 🟨

Trash wifi? I feel you. Why do you think I tried to access (and was succesful) other wifi that teachers can use?

3 Likes

Have you ever finished a very long guide and not know what to do?

3 Likes

Well, no. _____Land is still incredibly long, but I was going to make Monopoly, so, no. Also, there are dozens of little documentation projects that need to be finished, ie: Relay-Relay table.

3 Likes

Ahhh. I have a few mini-ideas, but not a lot. I could try and advance some player-player interactions, but my biggest thing so far has been the use of Player IDs.

2 Likes

Yeah. After keyboard I was just kinda lost for a few weeks before moving to my current project.

3 Likes

Keyboard is not that hard. I was making one but when I heard you were too I decided to stop.

2 Likes

But designing prototype and making the actual guide in my free time took TWO MONTHS. After all that I wasn’t sure what to do next. Keyboard was what to do, but it was done.

1 Like

The thing is, it isn’t hard, just takes forever. I feel that a calculator is harder. I don’t even know how to make one.

That’s not a guide. It’s a showcase.

Didn’t we argue about this on my Monopoly guide? There is a fine line, and I didn’t even say anything about it being a guide vs showcase. I just said I don’t know how to make one!

I don’t remember ever discussing this. However I’m sorry I assumed you meant the guide. My apologies.

This guide was stupid helpful in my current project! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I was running a race and I bumped straight into this guide at the finish line…

Bumpity Bumper Cars

bumpas

get pinged hah