{Poor made Guide}{Do Not Reply}

With the New Damager I present to you what everyone has wanted and what I had wanted...

POISON STORM!

1 and only step

Get a zone and a repeater and The new Patented Damager
and set them to this

And Lastly
Screenshot 2024-08-02 10.05.14 PM

Now it should hurt you when inside of storm and when you leave it it doesnt hurt you

Now Read my Reply

1 Like

Ummm, this has already been madeHow to make a “moving” poison fog [:yellow_square:] but great guide!

1 Like

2 things:

• Where’s the moving part of the storm?
  • Why a repeater?

this one uses a damager instead of lasers

2 Likes

Meh.

Lemme go and figure this out In 5 seconds

I think just by looking at the image you can figure it out, and please don’t bring other topics onto this one.

8 Likes

not exactly they are a guide that had issues trying to figure it out

object that, they used lazers not a damager since it did not exist yet so this guide is original in which I am up to date making my guide the most recent to the update making it unique

1st. I did not want that this is just for the idea and for people to incorporate this into a moving storm and 2nd. a repeater was the first thought because why not. I dont care about the whole argument of repeaters I had even found how to make a Faster repeater b+alls than the repeating trigger although it was memory taking but would be worth it in some cases
So yeh I just wanted to get a guide done And out there

If you want I can Make another guide connecting to this one with moving storm and your type of repeater idea and the ball idea and just the normal repeater idea

Funny thing about this guide, I had thought of turning zones off and on to damage then but then discovered the damager

This guide already covers this.

This shows me your little effort put into this guide and tells me this is a scramble for likes.
Guides are supposed to be posts that improve and teach people about new stuff, not topics that have no effort put into and are duplicate guides.

wow now we can’t say the truth anymore and the truth gets labeled into the category of “not helpful”.

2 Likes

Bro No I want to help my Community If your not going to be helpful and on topic than just dont talk

Holy cow it was hard to get Wingwaves reply into the guide

Woah woah woah let’s stop this argument. It’s escalated farrr enough.

1 Like

? Im not argueing and lets stay on topic

I am Marking this as {poorly made Guide, Do not reply}

Later and going to then make a improved one giving credit to other makers and guide rating and different options to make it

I am going to credit you for the advice

And thanks for the rating

1 Like