How to fix it so the times based points increase by 1 every 60 seconds

I will try and tinker with it a bit more

1 Like

If you need me to say somethng for you, I can.

1 Like

Wait If you go up to the top ( im not sure if you know this already) click on how I edited the title click on RAW you can see everything Including all of the stuff inside < > so I can post the code In < > and that you could see it.

I think that would work but @WolfTechnology do you think that is allowed?

1 Like

I know you’re asking WolfTechnology but in my opinion probably not, I’m just desperate.

1 Like

Could you send it by E-mail or Discord?

1 Like

Email I guess but my Email has my name in it, and since my phone is broken I cannot access discord

During 4:00 to 4:30 I am going to be helping @ABCD on his map and but since I don’t have access to the wix that’s 2 problems.

It is not allowed, you may be able to get away with it, but I wouldn’t try it.

2 Likes

Yea your right

Ok, feel free to email me then but If not I’m sorry I don’t think I’ll be able to help you debug it without me in the map.

I will figure something out, thank you for all of the help!

2 Likes

Why does that trigger have a wire repeater on it? Delay is literally built into the trigger. Or is that an AUO assurance method?

1 Like

I have zero clue ask @awesomeT43

No, it gose lifecycle–> wire repeater–> trigger

1 Like

Yeah. I’m asking why the wire repeater is there. Triggers have delay built into them.

1 Like

I will be back in a few hours

1 Like

I didn’t think the delay affects blocks since they are on trigger, but otherwise I guess you whouldn’t need it.

Sorry, that will have to be canceled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.