How to end the game when there is only one team left?

This seems like one of those problems where you do the most complicated thing but the answer was right in front of you the whole time.

1 Like

i tried what @chrysostom did and it always showed as 4 teams even though there was only one team in the game

what do you mean by “showed as 4 teams”

1 Like

Can you use a number property, player scoped, for what team you are on?

If you are on team 1, the property is set to 1, if you are on team 2, it is set to 2, etc…

Then you run checkers or block code to see what team you are on, and decrease that certain teams player count.

Edit:
You check if the property is equal to 1, check if the bed is destroyed. If it is, continue in to the next part.

The next part is then it decreases the player count for that team. Then, it checks if everyone on the team is out, if it is, then it changes text if you have it or whatever else.

the counter never updated and it always showed that there were 4 teams left in the game even tho there was only one team left

nO ONe iS rePLyinG TO MeEeEEeEeEEEEEEUh

AGaIn !Ii!!i!!!i UGhhhHhHhHhhHhHhHhHhHhUh

??? I already did. Did you try the way I described it?

1 Like

i don’t understand tho : (

bump.

1 Like

Have a number property show what team you are on. When you are on team :one:, the property is set to :one:. If you are on team :two:, the property is set to :two:, etc.

Lets say there are 4 teams. You have 4 checkers each running from the same channel. Each checker checks if you are on a different team. The team that you are on will go through, so now the game knows which stuff to change.

bump

mark a solution already

1 Like

i don’t understand tho.

1 Like

BumP.

1 Like

What part do you not understand? I don’t know how to make it any more simple. :frowning:

Be more clear on how the mechanics work. How do you change a property based on what team you’re on? How do you make checkers check if you are on a different team? etc.

2 Likes

Ok, but I’m too tired. I just went to main event lol. I will do it tomorrow.

3 Likes

How many teams do you need? I can explain how to do this, but I have an easy way and a hard way and the easy way can be done if you only have 2 teams.

1 Like

the main event is so fun