How to Create Custom Player Classes! Difficulty 1/10 or 🟦

Introduction:

Yep, it’s very easy! In this short guide, I’ll tell you how to create custom player classes!

Place down a true/false property with the scope “player” and place down a button and trigger. When the button is pressed, trigger the trigger.

Now, create block code for the trigger, which should look like this:

Set property [insertplayerclasshere] Value [True]

Now, when you run actions, simply use a trigger to check if the property is true, and run actions according to that!

Conclusions:

Real player classes aren’t out yet, but now you may have an idea on how to make class shooters, or other games! Thanks for reading, and @mysz out.

9 Likes

what are custom player classes? is it like you can choose to be a cop or robber?

You get certain abilities that other player classes don’t have. Like in class shooters, or Team Fortress Gim.

Here’s some ideas if you want:

Alchemist who can brew potions and drink them for abilities.

Engineer who can activate lasers and sentries across the map.

Thief who gains money from knocking players out.

4 Likes

Also, my last two guides are a hint on what I’m making next…

3 Likes

ok, thanks for telling me! and nice ideas! i might make some of them.

Wait a minute… you just made block psuedo teaming!

2 Likes

Eh, well it’s been made before (Trouble by @Lolo, Team Fortress Gim by cwe (not on the forums), and more).

3 Likes

Wait, this is literally pseudo-teaming but with properties. How did I never notice?

3 Likes

Bedwars? roblox bedwars?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Nice guide, @mysz!

I thought Player Classes meant “Naming Your Teams” on the leaderboard…

Bump

What is the setup for blocks checking if the property is true, then running actions?

Bump

Old guide.
burmp

1 Like

Yes!! This is the guide I was PRECISELY looking for, so in-depth and articulate about the process of setting a property value to true, i just love it so so so so much. This is one of the guides for the books. It’s just such a shame we don’t keep track of masterpieces like this as like chapters of books and if this was in a book itd be on a golden page titled “PIMYSZ THE SAVIOUR OF THE FORUMS - THE CREATION OF HIDDEN GEMS,” thank you so much pi for just ENLIGHTENING me with How to Create Custom Player Classes! Difficulty 1/10 or :blue_square:. Can we just appreciate how @mysz creates these amazing lovely spectacular guides for us? Thank you pi, it’s guides like this that reassure me that there are people who care on the forums, mysz loves us and cares about us so much, you can even tell through these wonderful guides about setting a property to true. We love you pimysz (pimmies)!!

5 Likes

WHAT THE FLIP.

6 Likes

OMG I 1000% agree

don’t forget to use “myszzie” too!!11!!111!1!1!11!!!