How To Create An Infinite Hallway! [Difficulty 2/10 or 🟩]

This is a pretty simple guide, it literally only uses 2 different devices! However, it can be used to create a confusing illusion to the player.
Firstly, create a narrow, 1 block wide pathway. In order for the illusion to be smooth, it HAS* to be 1 block. *is strongly reccomended

Next, add 2 teleporters, with 22 blocks in-between(using the 64 scale in grid snap).

Now, go into the settings of the bottom teleporter. Enter the following into the groups.
Now, the top one.
Now that you have that, it’s time for my favorite part, the camera view.
With 3 units open on each horizontal side, bring the edges 4 units from the top and bottom sides of the hall(the hall is 24 units long)
Screenshot 2023-11-07 9.33.13 PM

Now fill in the remaining camera view zone with the same terrain as the walls.
Now you have your infinite hallway!
The top teleporter will put the the player back at the start, but the player is still able to exit through the bottom.

11 Likes

Nice guide!

3 Likes

Thanks! I know it’s a bit jumbled, lol

1 Like

Nice guide! This reminds me of the endless staircase from Mario 64

2 Likes

Nice Guide @cheesebox !

2 Likes

W

Guide

4 Likes

maybe an exit halfway

thats a W cheezebox, thanks for the guide

I think I found a bug, the first picture’s target should be 2, not 0.

6 Likes

You could use multiple Teleporters…

Nice guide!

1 Like

yes the infinite hallway. now time to trap somebody hehe
lol

Nice guide! Because 0/10 is :white_large_square:, I edited the title to be 2/10.

6 Likes

exit through the bottom. the bottom teleporter doesn’t have a corresponding group, so it can only be teleported to, not from.

1 Like

This is on purpose so it’s a one way teleporter. It’s 0 so it’s only an exit and not an entrance.

1 Like

Oh, I got confused.
By the way if you don’t put anything in the target, it’ll still work if you don’t have a teleporter with a group of the name you put in the target.

2 Likes

Oh No, I feel it coming… BURPPPPPPP! Excuse me, I meant to say, BUMPPPPPP! That’s more like it!

2 Likes

BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP

Problem: it shows an animation when you teleport

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a teleporter problem. I don’t know how to work around it.

1 Like

There is a like button for a reason.