How to Create a Merchant System! Difficulty 7/10 or [ šŸŸ§ ]

Any Trust Levels (except TL1 and TL0), you can edit it for 30 days.

so 6 more days for me

Oh ok got it! Thanks!

Inflationā€¦

A b*mp now costs 5 gimbucks. Thatā€™s so annoying.

But with this new merchant system, it only costs 4.9 gimbucks! What a deal!

B*mp now!

2 Likes

You should make so that if people kill it really OP sentrys spawn, since they tried to kill a helpfully NPC.

In one of my games, there was a guy named Shawn the Librarian. If you shoot Shawn, you will be kicked from the library and banned for 30 seconds.

2 Likes

I had a similar system in a game, where if you killed this vendor, he would not respawn and instead you would have to fight some bots with quantum portals and there were barriers so you would have to take your punishment.

The Merchant is on the same team as the players, and it has 100,000 health and respawns instantly when it dies.

this is possibaly the best guide ever im defenetly using this.

1 Like

Bump

)!pmuB tanchreM ot klaT(
)!yakO(

)pmubgni edudes llā€™i pots(

Traslation

(Talk to Merchant Bump!)
(Okay!)

(Iā€™ll stop bumping guides)

How to traslate

My words are revesred, and not in the right order. Unreverse them and find the right order to understand:

pmub, yakO = Bump, okay = Okay, Bump.

Actual translation:

Talk to Merhcnat Bump!
Okay!

stop Iā€™ll sedude ingbump

4 Likes

Why do we have to decipher your cryptic messages just to understand what youā€™re saying? Seriously, we shouldnā€™t have a message explaining how to decipher it as if most of your messages arenā€™t already bumps. Itā€™s fine if you wanna have fun, but please do it in a way that doesnā€™t harm how people view your message.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-10 2.29.07 PM
Thereā€™s a traslation

nice guide! now with the different cosmetics for sentries stache would be a better alternative!

I couldā€™ve done so much better on this guide, it felt so boringā€¦ :frowning2:

2 Likes

Nice guide! Can I link this to one of my guides and give you credit?

sure

Great guide! You might want to use dropdowns and make the pictures smaller, so itā€™s easier to read. Otherwise, itā€™s awesome!

1 Like

Nighttime bump.