How to create a GUI/desktop 🟪 | WIP

dang what happened to this?

1 Like

You’re a forumer now??

You have fallen so far :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

GUI Bump
@Cavaire3D, you would probably need to work on this!

Would it only be one or two colors if it is done with props? I feel like your in competition to making a computer or 3d render lol

2 Likes

I guess? Nobody has tried it yet haha.

4 Likes

someone has to at some point :thinking:

Welcome to our community, @2D-RT3X! Make sure to read the FAQ, TOS, and the banner at the top of the Help Category! I hope you cherish your stay!

Unfortunately, the original poster almost never gets back on. @Cavaire3D has only gotten on in two runs- first when he was the first ever person to make Tic-Tac-Toe, and second when he came back and started making this. It is very unlikely that he will ever be back, and even if he would, it is way past the editing period.

2 Likes

Wait, I am honestly confused about this guide, all it shows is a short video, is there something I’m missing?

Are you saying this is INCOMPLETE?

2 Likes

Yup. That’s why it says this is the last update. He made this and updated it, but hasn’t been back, and this will pretty much never get finished, unless someone like Blackhole (9/27!!!) decided to continue for him.

2 Likes