How to build a villager house from Minecraft | TUTORIAL |

I will be using Cracked Oak, Stone (Light), and Boardwalk. You can change these however you want.

Step 1: First, you will place down the Stone in this order.
S1

Step 2: Then, you place the Cracked Oak like this.
S2

Step 3: Now, we make the roof.

S3-2
S3-3
Villager homes don’t usually have triangle rooftops. They usually are triangular at first but then they become flat at the top.

Step 4: Next, we work on the door. I prefer to use Boardwalk for the background of the door as it looks like an oak door.
S4

Step 5: We are almost done with the tutorial. Now for those tiny squares on the door we will add emojis. For best results use a “:brown_square:” for the little windows on the door.
S5

Step 6: Arrange the squares like this. You will need two text boxes.
S6
Make sure that they are both one space apart and don’t forget that the best size is 16 if you’re trying to build it normally but, you can customize it however you want.

Step 7: Add the two text boxes by using multiselect and move them both to the “door”.
FS

There we go now you have made your very own village house! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

How hard was this tutorial?
0 voters

And thank you for reading this tutorial.

5 Likes

Wow! This is pretty cool! The only thing I would suggest is put something like a sign instead of boardwalk for the door. Also, shouldn’t this have the minecraft tag?

1 Like

Nice guide! The poll is usually for the difficulty though…
poll for difficulty

/10?
0 voters
1 Like

Oh yeah thanks for telling me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did and done! Thank you for your observation.

1 Like

Nice guide! Definitely the windows on the door gives it a nice touch

1 Like

Nice guide @BurntSplip! Maybe you could the technique from my guide to make the house actually have an inside!

2 Likes

Looks just like the one in Minecraft if it was in Gimkit.

1 Like

Thank you for supporting @BurntSplip! I’m sure it will mean a lot to him. right, splip?

1 Like