How to be creative

state means the particular condition you are in at a certain point, or what mood you are being in, so ig it makes kinda sense

1 Like

if you are trying to get me to change it i refuse

1 Like

Good Guide!!

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

It’s just talking about a trait

As the forum’s unofficial grammar geek, I can confirm that the grammatically correct term is usually ‘creativity’ - that being said, the reader would still be able to understand what you mean, so it works fine either way.

But, uh…

… I’m not so sure about that one .–.

3 Likes

what’s wrong with it?

:skull:

:mechanical_arm: :selfie:

:mechanical_leg: :mechanical_leg:

both words are fine, creativity would be better for clarity, but it’s not really about how “correct” it is. i don’t really know why people are talking about this though since it wasn’t the main point of the original post and this forum mainly consists of a younger audience who make spelling mistakes A LOT. also i haven’t seen you post in like a week, so welcome back!!

1 Like

Huh… I didn’t realize ‘creativeness’ was a word, sorry.

2 Likes

meh it doesnt matter
funny
usually im the one, that when i get mad i correct someones grammar.
look back to the like 400 message post where i totally dissed @Geoffrey.Nafeygmail
and ages ago @CringeKarlScott (sorry, i didnt like you then, but now you are a fellow J, so i do)

u know when ever u do the @ sign before the username it tells me what u wrote right?

Whenever someone mentions you with @ behind your name it sends you a notification.

1 Like

yeah most people do it to ‘call’ other people to help with their maps and stuff

yeah i’m just asking if u did the @ thing to make me see it and get annoyed

what no
i did it so i spell your name right
i hate spelling mistakes and grammar errors
they irritate me.

huh. When I am writing a story or essay I obsess over that but any othertime I just relax and leave it even if i know how itshould be spelt

I cant stand the colord lines under the errors tho. i always have to get rid of those

mine doesn’t