How To add in a Hunt system

I’m trying to copy the “Hunt” mode in Gorilla Tag. In this game, everyone has a target to tag. When you tag your target, you get their target, and it keeps going until only two players are left. But, it’s important that two people can’t have each other as targets.

1 Like

How To add in a Hunt system

1 Like

How to make a bounty system (updated version)
Welcome to the forums, @BatVR !
Use the guide linked above.
Nice to see someone else that is interested in Gorilla Tag
If that guide helps, mark it as a solution!

You linked the topic to this topic…

1 Like

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it helped, mark it as a solution!

Wait I didnt copy that link-

1 Like

For tag zone bounties, you’ll need something a little different. I think you’ll have to place each player in a different team, have a property that is equal to the number of players, and each time randomly pick between those players for the bounty. The tag zones should check if the tagged player’s team number equals the bounty, and if it does, it sends on a channel.

More explanation is prob needed.

cool watcha making???

Mark a solution rather than adding the unused resolved tag (since solutions were added)

2 Likes

I would like a bit more explanation because I am new to this experience but you don’t If you don’t want to no pressure

So with that method above, there is only room for 8 players. You’ll need to have 8 tag zones, each belonging to a different team, a property called Bounties with 8 periods, and some other things.

Can two people have the same bounty or not?

Two people can not have the same bounty

Ok, I would need to think of a way to do that. The main issue I’m seeing is that, due to random chance, there is a possibility of one person being forced to have themselves as a bounty or someone that has them as a bounty.