How To: A Sentry-Activated CTF Game! (Mini-guide 🤏)

Hello, Gimkitters! I’m back with another guide, and this time, I’m making something that’s uniquely mine: The Capture The Flag Dungeon Crawler! I discovered this when I was thinking for an idea of a new Gimkit, and I just had the idea for it! It’s an interesting concept, and I just had to put it to use. With that out of the way, let’s get started!

Capture The Flag Mechanics!

Obviously, there are a few other guides focused on this topic, so I’ll give you the link to one of my personal favorites.
How to make a Capture the Flag game [ 🟧 ]

The Dungeon Part!

What You’ll Need
2 Sentries
2 Barriers

Step 1. Let’s place barriers on top of the flags. Have each of them be invisible, and each be deactivated by a different channel.

Step 2. Have the sentries be SUPER buffed up. And have each sentry transmit a channel when they’re knocked out. Have that channel be corresponding with that team’s barrier. So, when you knock out the sentry, it’ll deactivate the barrier, allowing you to capture the other team’s flag! EZ, right?

1 Like

Nice guide!

It is a little short.

2 Likes

Yeah, I kinda just got the idea like two minutes ago. I just wanted to jot it down before I forgot about it LOL

Like slim said, its a little short… all it is Is putting sentry’s over flags but… cool :]

2 Likes

The name should probably be shortened. Giving me flashbacks to the Chunkian Pseudo Terrain Guide.

2 Likes

Keep in mind you can always edit it for a while, flesh it out a bit! Looks good so far!

2 Likes

Yea… the titles a little wordy… a better title could be:

How to make a sentry activated flag
or smth- along those lines

2 Likes

I was about to ask what it should be called LOL the dang TITLE is longer than the guide :rofl:

Too short, no image, this “guide” is basically something that combined two well-known techniques. I wouldn’t be surprise if it get flagged.

1 Like

the guide seems to be normal, but could you edit the title a little, also add pictures, or a video (gif)

2 Likes

Please do not say that. That is kinda rude and very hurtful to me…

2 Likes

Thank goodness u changed the title… the other one was giving…
backward-bears-rithekd-clacian-myszian-wavian-haiasian-name-checker-system

2 Likes

What…WHERE IS THAT GUIDE I WANNA SEE IT

I agree, it’s too rude

2 Likes

Don’t say that! It’s not your fault! I do agree with you, it’s just the whole flagging part that kinda hurt my feelings…Especially since half of my posts have already been flagged because who-know’s-what.

1 Like

But if you guys want me to take it down, fine, I can do it. Just let me know before I get in trouble for the 50,000,000,000th time.

pictures are powerful don’t forgwet dat

2 Likes

I’m not taking down duplicate guides lol, as long as they have effort put in idc

This guide is a bit on the short side, but it’s not horrible so it can stay. I do recommend expanding it though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, so no more flagging dupe guides unless their direct copies? :DDDDD

Yeah. Relax on that idea, it’s not a massive deal if someone posts a duplicate guide unless they just yoinked it from someone else.

3 Likes