How do you skip lines in block text

of course!

we can also convert them :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, after a while if we teach them well we can.

Adding text operations doesn’t make anything harder. It just increases what we can do.

Yeah, later I adjusted why I thought we shouldn’t push for it too much in another post because we should at least wait for the new update, I think Josh is overworked with all these suggestions.

Welp, I guess Gimkit wasn’t made for such advanced block coding (yet). I just hope that Gimkit adds text-code instead of blocks.

4 Likes

they might add a setting for it… probly not though

the painful part is that this isnt even advanced, the part that we’re stuck on is MULTI-LINE TEXT :((((

1 Like

That is so true. Welp, I guess all we can do now is wait.

2 Likes

Blockly actually has support for this, they basically just need to copy paste in the code blockly provides.

3 Likes

Ikr? The absence of script gives me PHYSICAL PAIN

so ur making a mini map right?

What about something like this so they get teleported to the map so they can view it

It might not be helpful but it could be

yeah, thats one way to go about it

i mean we don’t really NEED a minimap, especially given the miniscule utility they provide, so it’s more of a want than a need

If it is like that, How would they get back to where they were?

They could use an overlay hooked with teleporter to bring them to to the mini map agin.

Yea thats what i did

you’d need a massive teleporter array or a checkpoint station where you look at the map

(you could just have, like, a map on a board that you can look at)

That would work. Thank you.

If youre satified with the help you have gotten make sure to mark solution. Its completely fine if you arent though

this is unresolved because we don’t have a skip line block lol
not gonna solution it until we get one

Ok i thought you had gotten it solves with the like a million spaces