How do you make this formula in gimkit?

I also have ADHD(and ASD). Don’t worry, it’s possible to understand this in seventh grade! n = prime number 1 * n = n When X and Y are not 1, X * Y does not equal n.
Also, if @FusionLord would tell me what he’s trying to do, then maybe I can help!

I think my ADHD is more complicated than yours.

Its a secret!

In my honest opinion, I would not bring prime numbers to Gimkit Creative, as it would disrupt the balance of fun.

Well then don’t ask for help if you won’t give us enough information!!! I am getting SO exasperated!

I would like this, but I think I used all my likes yesterday so GKC is not happy with me, SOOOO.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

Well, thanks. I’m glad SOMEONE agrees with me.

What? It’s a type of number!!

You don’t. You just don’t make the formula :skull:

1 Like

Me: Brain just died

1 Like

*Won’t give you enough information. I think everyone else is doing fine, so get with the program and choose to help or not.

Sorry for necroposting btw

I’m trying to help! Why do you need to do this? Oh, because of that? Well, let me tell you how to do that in a different way!

I mean… There kind of isn’t a different way? If he wants to use RSA, he probably already considered other options and decided that RSA is best for their project. And for RSA, you need large prime numbers.

1 Like